Tuesday, September 9, 2008

3 pokes today...blah

Poor Mario had 3 attempts at lab draws this morning with no success. I finally just asked them to do a finger poke and get enough blood for the 2 most important tests. I just hate making him go through that. I usually muscle through, but today was the worst - and one of the really good girls was doing it too so I couldn't even be mad at her. His veins were just not "plump" today I guess.

Oh and the CMV test comes back in 24 hours so I'll have that update tmrw. It was one of the "important" ones.

I posted a link to the right. There is this Olympic Snowboarder Chris Klug who is a Liver tranplant recipient and does lots of PR for UNOS, Organ Donation. I thought it was cool to share - since I love Snowboarding AND liver transplant people :)

Enjoy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So sorry both you and Mario had to go through that. Hopefully the tests will come back with good news and make it worth it!