Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday, July 13th

Nothing much new to report, but wanted everyone to know Mario is doing just fine. Today is the last of the high dose steroids then just 5 more days of a very low dose until he can stop taking that one. Also just one more day of one of the antibiotics, so the meds are tapering off - which is nice! I still have to give him the injections, and the vitamin supplements he's taking are for the long haul (they taste the worst too and one is a scary bright orange color). But, he is a trooper and doesn't fuss too much with all the things being pushed in his mouth.

Hope you all have a nice weekend! Our princess Eva Q turns 4 on Monday so we're doing special birthday things with her, making cupcakes to take to school Monday, etc. I'll have an update on Tuesday after we see the doc again. Love, Phoebe

1 comment:

Kris said...

Phoebe, I'm so sorry that cute little guy is having problems. I didn't even know that he was born yet. Darn family grapevine, fell down again.

Is he going to be in the hospital this coming week? If so I can come down for an hour or two a couple of times a week. Just let me know.

TTFN