Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday

Not much new to report. Still in the hospital, they will take blood and do cultures daily now. I thought we just needed one culture to be negative for 48 hours, but one of the nurses just said it might be 3 cultures need to be negative for 48 hours (so 4 more days here?). I'll confirm that at rounds tmrw morning. Either way, we'll go home with a PICC line and have to give him IV antibiotics on a schedule at home. On top of everything else, Eva needs to be registered for Kindergarden this week! Thankfully, I remembered BEFORE :) I'll write more tmrw, I'm hoping they'll raise his PELD tmrw, from my calculations on the UNOS web-site (they have a calculator online) I think he would be a 16 based on the latest labs. Monday will be the day to figure all this out. More then...

No comments: